Monday 4 August 2014

Lazy girl guide: Low Carb Eggplant Pizza

Today is a no carbs day.

Ok I lied. I did had a bowl (or two) of steam rice with stir-fry chicken with dry chilies and small portion of veggies. That is the third-world country problem; whenever you ordered an ala-carte menu, it always comes with 2 slice of raw cucumber and if you are lucky, they throw in one piece of romaine lettuce as garnish. That is why, I always make it a point to prepare my own food when I have the time.

If you are looking for something fast and easy to make, you can try this recipe. I love eggplant so much, always looking for it especially when I had dim sum for brunch. To make eggplant pizza you need these:

Ingredient:
1. 1 large eggplant
2. 1 tbsp olive oil
3. Tomato puree
4.  Grated parmesan ( I used single slice cheddar cheese, because it's in my fridge)
5.  Salt

Optional:
1. Minced sausages
2. Chopped green chilies

Direction:
1. Slice eggplant thinly, about 10cm thick (not too thin, so it can hold the ingredients above it and not too thick to ensure it is evenly cooked)
2. Put the sliced eggplant inside a food container. Add on olive oil & salt. Shake vigorously
3. Preheat oven to 175c
4. Arrange eggplant in oven rack. Baked for 10mins
5. Remove the eggplant from oven. Now, topped it with tomato puree, small amount of minced sausages, green chilies and cheese
5. Baked for another 15mins





It's mine. ALL MINE.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Check out these links:

Movie: Into The Storm

World’s best camera and camcorder is built into a waterproof smartphone.

New VW Golf

Thinking of vacationing in Philippine?



No comments:

Post a Comment